What do English women think of Mexican men?

I am just curious. I'm a Mexican men who currently works for an international business and it involves travelling from one country to another depending on who's negotiating with us and where he/she is from. Right now, I just flew into London, England for business work only for 2 weeks (and then I come back to Mexico). I've walked around and see many beautiful English women. I've thought about making friends while on the job so I don't get bored so I was wondering. I know that Mexicans are very rare in the United Kingdom but again, I am curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly... I don't think it will be good.

In the UK, Many Mexicans / South americans are seen in a very bad light, Im not trying to be racist or anything, But, In western media, South Americans are portrayed as drug dealers and ilegal immigrants and not much more :/.

• I don't think that's the case. I've met a few new male friends in England and we all had a fun time drinking in the bars. I'm just wondering about the English women, if they like Mexican men.

• Honestly matey, Im going to say not really.
      Many few men like mexican women, Many few women like mexican men.
      Latino's just aren't really consdiered attractive here. Obviously some will, But the majority will not.
      I have never seen a British woman with a mexican dude if that means anything to you.

What Girls Said 1

• I never come across Mexican men so I don't have much of an opinion on them. Some of them are attractive though.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, since Mexicans are rare in the UK, they will most likely find you exotic and be interested in where you're from too. At the end of the day, women are women no matter where in the world you are so I'm sure many of them would keen to talk to you if you approach them.

This is coming from a British guy myself.