He doesn't want to have a long distance relationship?

My boyfriend keeps telling me how much he likes and misses me, but I feel that he's tired of our long distance relationship. His friend told me that he really cares about me but he's not the type of guy who will wait to see his girlfriend every 6 months. He wants us to be together only when we're physically together. He doesn't even want to call or text me. He wants to date other girls when I'm not with him. I don't know if I should accept it or just end it? I really really love him, but I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks... :(

Most Helpful Girl

• *hugs tight* Ok so from what you wrote, your LDR boyfriend actually told u he wants to see other people? I want to make sure i have that right before i give u advice. I'm in a LDR myself, so i know what I'll be talking about.

• He said it to his friend.

• Thank u for MHO. :*

• No problem! :)

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want to have LDR, he is a sensible guy and doesn't want to waste his and your time

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah end that shit.

• End it!
    I went through the same thing and right now he's dating the girl he told me not to worry about...
    Just end it.
    You'll find someone better.