How to convince a guy to take a chance on a relationship? (Please read the details)?

I have this guy friend and every party we go to something always happens. One party I sat on his lap while he rubbed my thighs. He told my friend that it meant nothing, just party fun. (No there was no drinking involved) At another party I was laying on the floor just talking to some friends. One of my friends took my phone so I got up to get it back. While I was up my guy friend laid where I was. So I was like "I will lay on you." And he was like alright. And so I took one of the pillows and like threw I at him. When I didn't lay on him he was like "I thought we had a deal?" I was like "you really want me to lay on you?" He was like "yeah" so I did. We (I guess you could say) cuddled for about an hour and a half. I don't know what to think or do. I think I do like him but I know he said he didn't want to work towards a relationship. Help!

What Guys Said 1

• You think you like him... You should know for sure. Get to know him, outside the parties

• I do, we talk a lot actually. And I say I think because the situations confuse me.

• If he's not interested in a relationship, you should be less touchy with him

What Girls Said 1

• He's already said he doesn't want to work towards a relationship, but you want to convince him otherwise?

Recipe for disaster. Abandon ship.

• Well like I want to show him that it's worth the effort, you know?

• Right, and we live 5 minutes away from each other, we see each other all the time, we go to the same school, have the same activities in common (for the most part) I just don't want to let this slip through my hands if I don't try. But I also really don't want to make a bad choice.

• yeah I mean.. you can go for it. Have fun, gain some good experiences and such. But as you guys get older and should you still be fooling around, if he says anything that doesn't sit will with you in regards to relationship sort of stuff, full liability will lay with you. So... yeah. Basically, just play your cards right. Don't 'bite off more than you can chew' in a sense.