Girls, What would be a suitable gift but not over the top to bring a girl back from holidays?

I was friendzoned by a girl, then after 2 weeks she contacted me again. We have been texting and emailing, one cinema date and one group date. The last few weeks we've had a lot on so meeting up as much hasn't been possible but we have been speaking and we will meet up when i come back from holidays in which i'm off on next week. My question is i should get her a wee present, it shouldn't be anything expensive as that might freak her out so i was thinking of a necklace or a bracelet? would this be enough?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• A cute local product the place is known for

What Girls Said 4

• I think a necklace or bracelet would be a lovely gift. It depends where you are on holidays, for example, if you're at the beach you could get seashell jewelry.

• A necklace or bracelet sounds good.

• maybe a bracelet and a chocolate gift lol. lindor chocolates are the best to me.

• 1. The friendzone doesn't exist. 2. Itd be weird to get her something so early on unless it was chocolate.