Is there like any meaning to this?

If you've been on a couple of dates with a guy, not yet official and he suddenly calls you 'babe'. Is this a good sign?

Haha that might be the dumbest question I have ever asked but just making sure :')

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's just say , even though I am not a guy but I have a lot of experience and even though I am under 18 . Not young , but not old but here it is.
    A boy calling you babe is not really the eye on the eagle at this point..
    But going on many dates & calling you babe without making it official is similar to a boy talking to you like you're his girlfriend without making official.

Here's the thing , it depends how long this has been going on , are you the only girl he talks to? That you know of?
    👉🏾👉🏾👉🏾"Do you like him?"👈🏾👈🏾👈🏾
    It all depends on the relationship friends? Best friends? Associates? He knows you like him but isn't really making an effort to act on it?
    There are many reasons , and no this isn't stupid at all lol ! This is actually something you should be concerned about , don't want a dude playing with your feelings , making you feel special , but on the flip side doing it to other chicks also.

• I don't think I'm the only girl, well, he went to a mixed school so all of his best friends are a mixture of guys and girls so he'll probably talk to his girl friends as if they were sisters. When it comes to the kind of dates we've been on, I'm 99% sure I'm the only one :) he bought me dinner and we went to the cinema on our last date.

We had our first date a couple of weeks ago and he asked to see me a couple of days after for another date :) he's gone away for a while but he's asked to see me again as soon as he comes back. And that's when he called me 'babe', the night before he left.
      Do you reckon something could happen between us? :) it sounds so silly, I'm just worried that it's all just gonna stop out of nowhere. I really like him.

• Yeah :) he added me on facebook through some mutual friends and he liked some of my photos and then we just started talking. I know it's not very romantic but I'm happy we've now been hanging out :)

• Veryyyyyyyy good ! I am happy to hear that , good terms.
      Hope everything goes well , and if you need any advice just add me.

@FlutteringFeelings

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it's a good sign, unless he's just one of those guys who calls every girl babe.

• It's a good sign

What Girls Said 2

• He's probably just one of those 'go with the flow' guys. He doesn't put labels on what the both of you are... you just know.

• It's like stepping it up to the next level. Your not just the girl he's been on a couple dates with anymore, your his babe.