Guys, if you cuddle with a girl multiple times but think I don't want to work for a relationship, is she just wasting her time?

Is she wasting her time even though she likes him and feels like he likes her... I really need your opinions!

• Wasting time
    31% (5)
  • Wait and see
    12% (2)
  • Talk to him about it
    57% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I say cuddle because I don't know what else to say.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be frustrated if a girl just wanted to cuddle I'd feel like it's just to make her feel secure and that's it. Any guy could do that... a kiss or making out maybe hold my hand look me in the eyes and tell me how happy you are to e with me. But cuddling after a while seems like a long hug that loses it's meaning. A lot of girls just want to cuddle and leave it at that... so any guy will do... really

What Guys Said 6

• Talk to him about it, but most likely you're just wasting your time.

• If you don't know where the relationship stands, talk to him. That is what you should always do when you don't know where a "thing" stands.

• Odds are if those words come out of his mouth he doesn't care about you... He cares about you vagina. This is a creature knows as "the subtle douchey dickhead" all other guys see what he is and usually they think he's an ass and he doesn't deserve respect. But this kind of guy makes women think he has been hurt before (its bullshit) and he doesn't want a relationship. Which is true but he's leading girls on and having easy fun.

• Not that I'm like this, but if that were me, I'd say yeah. She's wasting her time.

• You ladies seem to always go for guys that don't like you.

• Talk about it, hm?