What do divorced men look for in a second wife, the ones who want to get married again?

I find myself attracted to divorced men, dads too...

I dated some divorced guys and I kind of like dating divorced men...

I am 24 and I always liked older men with experience. I guess this is the epitome of experience. And my ex was a dad, I found that so sexy.

I am not sure if I want kids so fast and I have thyroid issues which may mess up my fertility. Plus if he doesn't have full custody we can have some alone time, and I can have kids in my life without having to be a full time mom which I am scared of-and since he is already a dad he may not care as much.

Why do I like divorced men so much? And what are the good ones looking for in a second wife?

What Guys Said 1

• Personality. That's the biggest thing for me. If I can't talk to you, I can't relate to you. If we can't relate, it doesn't matter how good you look. But that's me, and I'm an odd person, lol.

• And yes, I'm divorced. I choose poorly when I was young. I've more than paid for that choice.

What Girls Said 0