Girls, have you ever used a groin kick on a guy before?

If you have then was it as effective as it is on tv and in the movies? I swear they blow it out of proportion and guys dont drop like that in real life...

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it was effective! It was a boyfriend who wouldn't take no for an answer. He had me pinned down, and was trying to rape me. So after struggling, yelling at him to stop, and screaming for help, I kneed him in the groin. He went down like a sack of crap!

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, I've never done it.

• Mhm, my little brother when we were kids :3

• I've never done it myself. But I've seen it done In real life and he dropped to his knees holding his balls and groaning. So it kinds was like the movies

• Who was he kicked by? Was it on purpose?

• My guy friends had really psycho ex and he actually told me she did it quite a lot when they argued. He ended up going doctors, he thought there was some serious damage cause he said he peed a little blood. I don't know of that was caused by the kicks to the balls

• Wow what a crazy ex!

• Of course, I want it to be an Olympic sport.

• It wasn't as effective as I'd have liked it to be

• Trust me. They do...

• No, but I have kicked guys in the ribs and head before.

• I haven't, however I hear it will put a man in the hospital, Iv heard it will make a man vomit

• not intentionally no

but i would if i need to

• My boyfriends' ex kicked him in the groin and layed on the ground for a second. He looked at it and I had to bring him to the ER to get 5 stitches on the side of his penis. He still has a small scar. After getting kicked he bled a TON and I started crying because he bled all over and through his clothes. I kicked his ex too but not as effective as I thought it would be.

• Yup! Dude was being real rude. He dropped to ground. pretty pathetic

• To clarify, it was pathetic because i was a tiny 12 year ild girl who can't kick well if her life depended ob it