I like this guy, but my friends don't think I should go near him, so what do I do?

I dated this guy for one year, and we broke up four years ago when he had to move. I'll find myself constantly thinking about him, but I recently found out some disturbing news from my friend. The boy I dated had wanted to 'make love to me' and other things. Even though I know I shouldn't like him anymore after finding out this news, I still couldn't stop thinking about him. When my friend came over I'd find myself talking about him to her, and whenever I heard his name my heart sort of skipped a beat. I find that I just can't let go of him, even though he's had many other girlfriends (40+!) after me. He recently tried to get in touch with me through my friend, but I told my friend to keep my social media accounts private from him because I was scared. Should I listen to my friends and let him go, or should I contact him? Am I a bad person for still loving him?

• Stay away from him!
    86% (6)50% (1)78% (7)Vote
  • Don't listen to my friends and follow my heart!
    14% (1)50% (1)22% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• trust your friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• What did he do?

0|0
    0|0
    • My friend said he wanted to make love to me, And to others he wasn't the nicest perosn.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!