If you were interested in a guy, and you discovered he used to be obese but lost it all, would that change how you feel?

He is a normal healthy weight now, but used to be obese. Would that be a turn off at all?

• It would turn me off
  • I wouldn't care

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Wouldn't changeg how I feel about him at all.
    His weight in the past is irrelevant to me, so long as he's at a healthy weight now. My boyfriend was supposedly on the heavier side around first/second year of uni. He's good now, and I don't care if he was once heavier.
    I suppose we've all got some secrets eh?

What Girls Said 7

• Why would it matter? What matters is how he is now, that I'm attracted to him right now. I don't see how it would be a turn off. Just shows that he's a dedicated person, since dedicated himself to losing all that weight.

• I would be amazed. I would have never guessed he was obese. I think it would be attractive because it shows me he actually ares about himself to get healthier. I would be proud of him

• No ones gives a shit

• It depends to me.

• Depends on what?

• If there was any damage done while he was fat. Such as bad knees. A bad back. Heart damage.

And if he has a not so good personality. There's the I lost weight so now I'm an asshole personality. And there's the I still have the soggy sad self consciousness that I had when I was fat personality. Neither of those will work for me lol

• Where is option C? I would be intrigued and want to know what worked for him. I'd be impressed he could do that.

• I would respect that he was able to overcome that.

• My guy used to be fat, now he's thin and HOT! I don't care at all what he used to look like.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd wonder if he's got a load of loose skin.