How do you kiss, what's your favorite technique of kissing?

I know it's a weird question but I've never kissed anyone and no one has kissed me and I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just relax, doesn't have to be just a peck. You can have your lips overlap a little but don't go over board. Just tell them and feel it out how you do it.

What Guys Said 5

• I start with her lips then I push her against the wall. I entwine my legs with hers and then kiss down her neck to her shoulder. Then I lay her down somewhere comfortable as I kiss down to her collar bone and- ea you can see where this is headed so I'll stop here.

• Very detailed.. thanks lol

• lips to lips, then you open your mouth, don't just open mouth on her face XD
    generally I touch her tongue, and circle my tongue around hers, i know it sounds weird, i also to a lot of biting her lips, top every 20 seconds or so. but i bite her bottoms lips before I stop.

• It's alright, depending on the type of kisser she is. Sloppy, sexual, or passionate.
    Sloppy: saliva everywhere, not really knowing what to do with her tongue.
    Sexual: tongue action, lip bitting.
    Passionate: hands on chest, slow tongue action, nibbling.

• I prefer simple kissing. Tried french. Ehhh not a fan.

• the 5 seconds french kiss is the best for me :) but i prefer making out slowly.. and sexy

What Girls Said 1

• Slow, soft, sensual kisses with the mouth slightly open.