Does he really like me?

I've been talking to this guy lately and he's buff af' we haven't really hung out hung out but he's super chill and he wants to make things work between us. He said he craves sex but doesn't need it and is okay with my decision of remaining a virgin, but my friend told me that his friend told her he only wants sex. I confronted him and he said that's bullshit and he doesn't mind waiting. What should I believe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just see what happens. If he is a jerk you can always end it

What Guys Said 1

• if he doesn't pursue you for sex then take it how it is, if he wants sex and your not ready make it clear or get rid of him... regardless how buff he is.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, date him. If he pressures you for sex then away. If he doesn't, continue the relationship. You can always say no if he asks and remind him that you are not ready yet and would prefer it if he didn't ask again. If he can't respect your wishes, then you know that he was lying.