Am I fucked if not even average girls don't like me?

It must be that I'm ugly because all my friends get girls and they are good looking haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever been attracted to any girl who has liked you?

• I don't I ever knew a girl that has liked me tbh

• You might want to consider getting more involved in group activities that more women enjoy.

• Like what? haha

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself. You are not ugly. Also keep in mind what you define as average looking another might define as beautiful. You're too young to give up so keep your chin up and keep smiling because no girl wants to date a guy with low self esteem.

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all. Life is a bunch of chapters once one ends another begins. Just pick your stride and dew it

• I see you like punk music. That's cool.

Any way yeah dog you fucked breh. Or maybe your nor fucked? I mean like, you aren't getting fucked. Yeah.
    Jk your good man just be casual and funny and average girls will blow you for being so beautiful.

• You're not even ugly bro.

• Don't be a victim of learned helplessness. I know it might be hard to believe but there's more to life than girls. Find your passion.

• Just put any thought of relationships out of your mind. That is when I meet women.

• I'm way uglier then you believe me.