Girls, What do you look for a man?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to look for good hair, smile, smell good, nice shoes, and honestly a player persona. but since then i grew up and wanted a kind man who didn't lie or played games. a man that protects you and loves you no mater what. oh and funny, they gotta be goofballs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• 1) Attraction
    2) Trust and honesty
    3) Open communication

Those are mandatory. After that, I hope to find a man that is funny, compassionate, driven, mature, confident, and wants to work with me to take care of each other and keep the romance alive for years to come.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, loyalty, maturity, loving, and respetful are mandatory.
    Now as little things that would be a plus; sense of humor, smells good/takes care of himself, and passionate.

And he has to like to cuddle cause damn do I love to cuddle 😁😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Companionship
    Support
    Patience
    Tolerance
    Respect
    Kindness
    Attraction

In no particular order

0|0
    0|0
  • His personality, and he has to be not stupid, really intelligent!

0|0
    0|0
  • Compassion, humour, independence, values, and honestly.. whatever else can be give and take..

0|0
    0|0
  • Compassion, understanding, interest, confidence and a good sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Good personality and occasionally looks

0|0
    0|0
  • actually being a man since it seems rare these days

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny , honest & very adventurous

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for three things in a man: love, obedience, and language. 1) he has to be able to show and love me like a lady should be loved. 2) he MUST obey to ALL my strong beliefs as i do for him. 3) he has to talk and walk through his life as a GENTLEMEN. speak and act properly so one day i will introduce him to my parents.

0|0
    0|0