Are latina woman sweet?

Since my ex girlfriend got marride, I can't get her back but ever since i became intersted in dating a hispanic girl they are gorgeous, cute and have goo taste in the way they dress , and man i sure like how they act when they get upset , will a latina take a chace with a white guy?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are very sweet. I have been treated horribly by women in the past. Latina women are the biggest reason I have any faith in women at all. Their culture creates some real sweethearts that genuinely care about men. I don't have a fetish for them, but they have repeatedly earned my respect as women for their tenderness and caring. Just like any race of woman, some will be open to dating out of their race, and others won't.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, a lot of them are into white guys. As long as you treat them right you will be a happy guy. Once you start dating latinas you might never go back to date other women

• Latinas are hard asses but they can be very kind hearted too. Deep down they are very nice and will love you but they aren't afraid to kick your ass if you need it.

• Sure they will and to be honest there really not all that different from any other race

• Some are and some aren't just like with any other race.

• Latinas will roll the dice with you. They will be good to you and good for you. However, if you make them mad, and at some point you will, God help you ! Don't go to sleep. It wouldn't be wise.

• Some are, some won't be. In my experience, they're fiesty

• Every one loves white people. Lol

• They are sweet and spicy my friend.

• Yes and no because my experience is that can be either the b word or sweet.

• They are very kind women, language on the hand is another matter.

• Not a uneducated white guy who mispells 'married' and wants GAG to give a complete generalized stereotype as to whether or not the entire hispanic ethnicity would dig you or not. Cmon dude this is a retarded question.

• I dont know about ALL hispanic women but let me tell you DON'T date let alone marry, Puertorican women they are the worse. Highmaintanance, will cheat without remorse and no matter how much of a good man you are and they will always be ungrathefull to you. They might be my own race but they are BAD like really bad.

It's a culture thing that raises them to be self entitled bitches

• They are really sweet and they know what the man need