I proposed her she rejected me... now I am talking to other girls and she feels jealous.. why?

I proposed her she rejected me... now i am talking to other girls and she feels jealous.. why?

Niw what i do please tell?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, are the two of you still in a relationship? If so, being not ready or unsure about getting married isn't the same thing as not wanting to be in a relationship with you.

What Girls Said 3

• If she rejects to your proposel it does not mean she does not like you! it is not over, just ask her why she rejected, if it was too soon for her, or that she does not want to marry at all in her life.

• It sounds like she's upset that you didn't beg. Or, she could have just no been ready for that but still wants to be together.

• Because she probably wasn't ready for that huge step. Stay with her and her only and work on it?

What Guys Said 3