Guys, What's a deal breaker when thinking about a girl you'd like to date?

Aside from cheating, etc, that kind of stuff. Any bad habits that you would consider a no-no when looking at someone as a potential date?
Just curious C:

21

Most Helpful Guy

• -smoking (cigarettes)
    -has a reputation for sleeping around or gives off the vibe that she sleeps around
    -drinks excessively
    -drug use (weed is ok)
    -unintelligent
    -yells to get her point across, incapable of having calm discussions
    -bad hygiene

What Guys Said 20

• Well after a horrible experience I had with a girl that turned to be a shemale.. A penis would be a huge no no

• Low intelligence or smoking...

• Does drugs
    Smokes
    Drinks a lot
    Drinks at all (because of rape shield laws)
    Tells you she has a boyfriend when she doesn't
    Tests you constantly
    Asks what Kind of car you drive
    Flirts with you AFTER she finds out you have a good job
    Flirts with loads of guys
    *** Has lots of guys friends ***
    Wants to Skype with you for 2 hours every night
    Expects you to be psychic
    Expects you to buy her drinks or dinner
    Is really, really messy at home
    Can't hold down a job
    Is someone I work with

• U have some issues to work on

• Wow what a scathing and pointless comment. Apparently folks not liking someone who does drugs, smokes, lies, is materialistic, unfaithful, self obsessed, lazy and a slob means I have "issues". PMSL.

• 1) Religiousness. If in the 21st century she still believes in some unknown buddy in the sky.. it's a big no-no.
    2) Bad hygiene and unorganized nature
    3) Boasting about how guys are dying to have a chance with her
    4) Complaining about exes. enough said

• Someone indecisive, she doesn't know herself that well and she doesn't know if she likes you. Also girls that flip flop, (and not just on their period) they don't want to see you one day and the next they need you. And girls that insult you around there friends. I don't care if our first kiss sucked don't tell the whole world about it!

• If she had EVER called the cops on an ex for ANY reason save life or death. Nope not going there. I don't need a girl who calls the cops and tells them (rightly or wrongly) that he's dealing, just to get the cops at his house!

• For me: smoking, anything more than rare-no drug/alcohol use. Disapproval of my friends or hobbies, physically/verbally aggressive and A LOT of guy friends she hangs out with regularly (3+)

• A girl that works or lives in a tanning salon, thats an ultimate deal breaker.

• Having nothing in common. I see so many people dating when they barely have anything in common and I don't get it. Like what do they talk about when they're together? I understand being naturally attracted to someone but what do you do when you find out you guys are nothing alike? I understand hooking up, sex and cuddling but that can only last for so long. I hate that awkward silence when you realize you have nothing to say to each other because you can't find anything to connect with.

• Kids from a previous marriage/relationship. Women who cannot distance themselves from their ex's. Too may women around for me to be with a flakey, emotional cripple who can get over an ex.

• Can't respect my tastes. Or does too many drugs. Or plays mind games too much and wants me to chase her.

• Dumbness.

Me : Check this out, i bought a phone with 5'' screen, android 5.0.2, quadcore 1.5GHz processor, 16 mega pxl camera. 2.0 USB host. Which phone did you get?

Her : Pink one.

!!!@#$

• ignorance. i can't deal with stupidity and hubris.

• If she's overtly religious, and tries to convert me.

If she plays mind games on purpose, or plays hard to get, or tries to get me to "chase" her. This one in particular is a huge turnoff.

• I hate when a girl has too many guy friends and some of them are past lovers ( you had sex). Very disrespectful to cling on to the past/friends over your your new relationship

• Really bad breath, no sense of hygiene, no manners, dating me because I'm black.

• Drug use or dependence.

• Probably the inability to cook, this is ok if their willing to learn, in that case it's fine.
    Also bad hygiene is a HUGE turn off.
    I don't like girls that say up late partying/drinking I don't drink.
    I don't like girls that do drugs/Smoke

• Smoking is definitely #1

The rest of these are in no particular order

Constant partying
    Not taking care of their body (working out)
    No sense of humor
    Unable to carry on a conversation
    Expects me to "chase" her
    Doesn't give head

Other than that I guess it's just situational, but if a girl is any of those things I'm probably not interested in them as a girlfriend.

• Drug abuse, being morbidly obese