Girls, why are women turned off when a man on a first date uses a coupon to pay for the dinner?

This shows a man who know how to value money. The source of this question Dave Ramsay,

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't turn me off - like you said, a guy who is wise with money is good guy to be with... so long as we haven't gone to McDonalds lol

What Girls Said 7

• Uh because it shows that he's a cheap bastard. I don't want to be with a cheap bastard. I respect the urge to save money (because I am like that myself) but I'm not so worried that about it as to make a poor first impression just to save a few dollars.

• Hm... good question. I have not seen this before. It'd definitely be the topic of a conversation that's for sure.

• Nope. I've brought a voucher on a date a couple of times.

• what, are girls really turned off by this? im almost ashamed for being a girl now XD just kidding, I mean, whatever if he pays with a coupon, I'd prop do that too myself.

• seriously? id be doing the exact same thing if i was a guy hahhaha

• Hahha :D Lol , that's hilarious. I think its clever, but why is it offensive? Because it kind of means like you don't value the date and don't want to spend any money on her.

• Its a bit of an insult, if a man doesn't want to spend his money on us. Makes us feel like we aren't worth it

• Does your opinion gives the impression that your attitude one of being a gold digger mentality?

• Certainly not, you dont have too spend hundreds on something. Even if its a cheap thing, using money over a voucher makes a woman feel special