Why do girls my age hate black guys?

I mean, like, teenaged girls, it's weird, because they always stare at me in public, yet would never date me, I mean, damn, if you despise me and think I'm disgusting then why stare in my general direction, it's bad enough, now you need to just publicly show your disgust? What, are we that fucking horrific to everyone? Why do girls in my age range despise black dudes so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not to worry partner. I'm a black guy & I've never recieved that strong type of hatred by white people at all. Not everyone hates black but they usually don't like what most of those guys with bad personalities. I don't know what excuse that most people have when it comes to hating black guys but what I do know is that a few of them are really scared when it comes to talking face to face with tough as nails black guys. But, all I have to say is that everyone in the world has their own preferences on which type of guys & ladies many people fall in love with or become best friends with.

What Girls Said 11

• Why do black guys always think girls don't like them because they're black? Like dude, maybe you're just ugly like damn stop stereotyping

• It's because of the stereotypes.

• They don't hate black guys. It's just some of the stereotypes associated with them that changes opinions of them which is wrong. Not all black guys follow these stereotypes.

• i like black guys they are SUPER cute. but i am a bit afraid of guys exept my friend Wifi (name change). Believe me if i stared at you iis because i like you but am afraid of talking to you

• i love blank people I always find them really attractive especially their voice like omg all of them have a talent for signing

• Why is staring considered hating over there?

• Well, people stare at other people or at least me out of disgust and fear, what the hell other reason would they look at me?

• I'd show you, but, I don't know if I could trust you, and, with all the things I've posted I need my anonymity.

• True that. I am keeping a lot of secrets already, but to you these are just words; I can't prove it, I'm a mere stranger to you ;)
      You can trust me, but "That is what they all say" right?

• It must be where you live because a lot of teenage girls like black guys where I'm at 😕

• Yeah I don't think it's cause you're black... because I'm 19 and chocolate kind of turns me on 😉

• I really get tired of people just jumping to "hate" right away.

• So if he said another word besides hate you would still agree?

• of course not. maybe they dont like his hair, how he's dressed or more likely its his attitude.

• I am a girl but I do not hate black guys sometimes they're nicer than white guys :)

• No one hates you. We stare at black people here, because we don't have much of them. Do you grow your hair long? Maybe it catches their eye

• I don't, and I live in NY, black people aren't exactly rare around here.

• Maybe they came from elsewhere?

What Guys Said 7

• Teenage girls prefer cute guys. Someone that looks like young Justin Bieber or young Zac Efron maybe? But as they age, their taste slowly changes and they turn to loving manly looking guys hence more tolerance to black guys. I have seen pretty mature white girls having huge crushes on Will Smith and Dwayne Douglas Johnson (The rock) and some other black dudes. But keep in mind that the girls you are talking about are just kids and they are plain immature.

• It's okay, I don't like anyone anyway.

• Tell the difference between what? Between those who like you and those who don't? I think it's pretty simple. Some signs are pretty damn obvious.

• All people dislike me, fuckin monkeys, so I couldn't tell the difference.

• lol I think you just live in a racist area cuz I rarely rub across women that don't like black guys unless their gang members and dress too much like a thug or display and present themselves as a man with no future

• Eh it's one of those stupid finicky teenage girl things, their "daddy's" and "bf's" tell them things, also the natural avialibity heuristic in the brain unfortunately idenified black males as robbers/ crime doers, don't worry though once they mature a little bit (like 19 or 20) the heuristic will go away and they will learn to keep off ege

• Because if you look at blacks as a whole instead of as an Individual they are a subpar group. Only represent 15% of the nation but 60% of crimes. Associate themselves with gangs and ignorance and school is for idiots mentality. Do all blacks do this? No. Is every black scum? No. But enough do it that it causes a precautionary judgement from most people and it sucks. I have a lot of awesome black friends that I would give my life for but the majority rules and ruins.

• That's a pretty shitty excuse most mass shooters, pedophiles, and serial killers are whites, most murderers are male, that's a shitty excuse and dont do the whole black friends thing. Crime correlated with poverty, and blacks often face economic disparity, not to mention most of these crimes take place in poverty stricken communities.

• Didn't say it was fair or didn't suck. But it is the truth. And yes when whites do crime the go big. Serial killers shooters etc. But minorities go widespread because of poverty/pack mentality.

• Pack mentality, no, poverty, yes.

• I don't know where you live but where I'm from black guys are really popular. Well black people in general I guess? there is a duel heritage community.

• Yes yes u are!

• Everyone prefers white guys. :/
    It's true