Is it really necessary to have sex in a pre marital relationship to maintain it?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, yes. I expect sex in a relationship, even if we aren't married, and I wouldn't want to marry someone without knowing if we're sexually compatible (and to me, you actually need to have sex with each other to know that).

Other people don't think it's necessary or may prefer to wait until they're married. I respect people's right to make whatever decision is right for them.

• Wow... in that way there are many people who are compatible... so will you check everyone for compatibilty... where is love then...

• A child needs a good environment and a good parents (Mother - Father together).. to get well nourished and learn good things... what imapact will it bring on the children if they finds their parents marrying one after another n fighting on divorce issues

• Ok.. some religious facts were wrong n that is getting extinct today... except in some places... but again the bottom line is... what are we doing today... are we being able to make a better, standardized and respectable relationships today? stats does'nt suggest so... yes education should have bought positiveness to us... but is it bringing so? no becoz we are "literate" but not a knowledgeous people ( not all though)... there's difference between literacy n knowledge... girls have become a model now a days... claims to know evrything... but actually does'nt know anything... even some men... men are given more powee to think both physically and mentally by nature... you can't deny it... coz you know men can bear more pain , work harder and think bolder...( some men are foolish though)... even in thd eyes of law women and men are treated differently... one getd more severe punishment then other... so you can't say men are also same as woman... woman's possibility of commiting mistakes is more

What Girls Said 3

• Mmmmm I don't like your poll...

I think it depends on the person. It's not essential - others so it successfully. But normally it's for a religious reason, sometimes fear, sometimes that's just how people want it.

I think if you have had sex, not having sex with your new partner would be odd. After all, your cherry is popped, you know what it feels like, etc.

Personally for me it's important to have sex. I'm not religious and sex for me is a very intimate thing. It's not just about grunting and pleasure, it's about being close to my partner, showing all of my vulnerabilities. I feel like if I've done that, he can take me as I am and when we marry he knows what I'm like in every aspect.

• If he came to you just to use your body... and once you give him your body.. he leaves you then? how will you feel... n same will be repeated in the next relationships... then would you not feel that now your private body parts are known to some other peoples as well... dont mind please... its just to make you realize

• N those 10% divorces were those peoples.. who had some wrong ideas about relationships... n thinks love, sex and relationships are games n cheap n can be shared with many... so in the process of finding compatible partners they themselves become incompatible for a good marraige n relationships

• Yes.. they have taken modernism into a new level... technically they have developed a lot but what is the use... if life n relationship can't be favoured by it... In USA... an woman in her life marries 3-4 times (not all) n the scenerio is that... she has 3-4. Childrens from 3-4 dufferent husbands... isn't it shameful n kinky

• I think it's a very important aspect in a relationship but it's not a requirement. You don't have to do it if you don't want to as long as both of you are at the same page.

• Thank you... one after another people have it in evry relationship in their lifetime (not all though)

• I voted A because sex for me is very important and I don`t even want to get married so there would be no point in waiting for me.

• Oh great... you won't value it then

• Yes.. that you will learn from experience and study of peolpes psychlogy

• @Agirlcalledkill I support your POV :-)

What Guys Said 5

• For some it's not necessary. But for me it is. I want to make sure that every stone is unturned before we move to next level then get married.

• Wow... so you are a pre paid customer

• My son's ex dumped him for another guy.

Last thing I heard that guy is a sexual disaster and she's thinking about getting pregnant using the sperm bank. (biological clock ticking hard).

• Your son is lucky to get rid of her Sir...

• He thinks he is because he moved on and had a daughter 3 weeks ago But... :-S

• In any case, his ex did not cheat, she and her new guy had 'principles' : 'No sex before the divorce' and she's very unhappy.

• Not at all. As long as you're both ok with that, there's no need for sex before marriage. It's just one more aspect of an overall relationship.

• Thank you... then why do people keep on having it one after another... nearly 5-6 person gets to share ones body

• No sex is not wrong... its the purest thing and special thing... thats why it can't be shared with many easily.. n taken it as a weapon for pleasing temporarily.. sry if I hurt you

• Yes... out of that million people there are some who are special... not all

• Despite what most will say. Most girls these days would leave u if u won't have sex with them.

Unless she's very religious they'll leave. Some girls take it as rejection and they already have insecurities so... gag offers 30 percent truth but this is 100 on the dot

• Yes thats what I said... that some girls have less control over sex... so can they be risked and taken as a wife material

• most people see it as a "need". so therefore they consider it a depravity

• Ok... may be whore mentality people... who dont value thier body

• What kind of rhetorical question is that?