Girls, What do you like to do for a date?

I've been seeing this girl just over a month now and we are official, but I want to really make an effort to see her a little more often but I've learnt that she responds better if I actually have something in mind rather than just asking her if she's up for doing something.
We've had movie nights at her house more than anything but I feel it would be nice to do something different for a change but I'm not too sure what. We've discussed maybe going to see Ted 2 at the cinemas and she said she was up for it but I'm not sure if it is something she will like as I don't think she's a huge fan of comedies like me.

But I would love to have a perfect idea to ask her to come and hang out some time instead of trying to leave it for the both of us to plan out.

What do you girls like to do for dates?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Play video games or watch horror movies... OH watch you tubers play horror games! (Sorry)

What Girls Said 2

• To get to know you better along with a drink

• movies and dinner.