Guys: What activities can I join to meet single men?

I am in my 30's and looking to meet a partner. What activities can I join that is full of single, nice guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Historical reenactments. There are barely women who like to participate in this hobby. You will have dozens of guys drooling over you. I know I would.

What Guys Said 5

• This is a good question! First, though, what do you enjoy? If you could do something regardless of cost or time, what would you do?

• Woodworking/furniture making, work out, acquire a palate for wine, beer, alcohol.

• I know a guy my age very nice single and he goes to woodworking shows and is a member of two such clubs. So consider that - joining a woodworking club.

Where do you live by the way and what do you do for a living?

• the gym, tae a class, hmm thats all I got (yea my social life sucks)

• depends entirely on the guy you wanna end up with

• Try volleyball, salsa dancing, rock climbing, or join a gym.

• Rock climbing is good idea!

• Funny you picked this one from my list. My sister met her husband through rock climbing and they have been married for 5 years now.

• try online dating

• I've dated many online. I think it would be better if I met them organically because online you don't know what you are getting

What Girls Said 2

• The gym!!!

• Yes, just don't talk to them while they're working out. It's annoying. Wait until they're done.

• go to clubs.