GAGers, what's your idea of a perfect date?

Your ideal first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first I would sing to you from the street to come outside!
    Then when you came out side I would hug and kiss you
    We would go on a picnic and eat peaches and chocolate
    Stare at the clouds and cuddle on the picnic blanket

What Guys Said 17

• Perfect? Well, let's see... Hmmm

On the day I know for sure that she's doing anything, I'd text her that me and her were going on an adventure that night... But when she'd ask me where, I wouldn't tell her... Cause it was a secret :)

At around 8-9, I'd pick her up and we'd go to an In-N-Out (Best Burger Joint). Get some burgers, some fries and some shakes... And I'd tell them put in a bag cause we weren't eating it there. And when she tried to pick at her fries, I'd tell her cute face to wait cause we weren't there yet.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...vrufHR1s4ep7bo1_500.jpg

I'd drive us outside the city, far from all the city lights. And after a bit of driving, I'd stop on top of a hill. I'd get out, grab a blanket from my backseat, place on my hood, we'd get our food, and we would just lay down on the front my car, under the blanket of stars.

alittlecampy.com/.../Star-Gazing-Couple.jpg

Then for the rest of the night... I'd just talk to / kiss that cute face of hers :)

media.giphy.com/media/tpnGYEQkVFzYA/giphy.gif

Finally she started to get tired, I'd take her home... So she could get some sleep :)

• One where she forgets her cell phone.

• Did one of your date kept checking her cell phone or something?

• Yes, I would leave if my date keeps checking his phone every few minutes :/

• it could be something important like work or family.

• A simple coffee date, mostly. So that i can figure out if she is there for me or the food.

www.cartoonaday.com/.../...ate-cartoon-598x469.jpg

• Dude... You are evil!!! Lol

• @PiuBelloAmante
      You two can bet on it!

• All depends. What she likes, time of year, time of day, etc. Something fun. Amusement park, maybe. Mini golf. Movie, then dinner (so you can talk about the movie during dinner). Cocktails. Even just walking though a park and talking. I try to tailor things to the situation and who I'm with.

• My perfect date with my girlfriend would be an early morning in the park; I'd bring my guitar and play a little music and we'd sing together! Then, we'd go to a very fancy restaurant, all dressed up, and eat by candlelight! Last, we'd go to a very quiet place to dance! I'd bring my iPod and we'd "Dance The Night Away."

If it was my future wife, we'd dance all day! At night, we will take a bubble bath and foreplay before we have sex. Next, have sex while we listen to some Van Halen! Then, we'd take another bubble bath and just talk about our day.

• Love your romance @Genie23!

• Ugh, stupid keyboard

• My best friend and I aren't boyfriend/girlfriend yet. We're waiting on God to tell us if we should be or not.

• A quiet evening at home having fun cooking together, followed by laying in the back yard cuddled together watching the stars as we talk.

• I don't have a perfect date. Cause if it was a perfect date it wouldn't be a perfect date. On a date I want to experience good things but also bad things like a test of reaction. I want to get to know you right? So I want to see all the sides to you. 😉😉 haha but anyway I would love to experience a paintballing date though. Its one I have never been on that seems like it would be so stressfully fun.

• Go for a walk and feed the ducks then go out for a meal.

• Going to n Indian restaurant with you... there are many here and then making a tour through the canals here by night ;-)

• A date with you? Very ideal isn't it? Lol :p

• You'd run away within half an hour of a date ;p lol

• Lol I I'll always find a way to flirt with you that is related to the question haha 😘

• Haha. I don't mind 😂😂 <3

• Go to dinner , make small talk and maybe go see a movie..

• I don't really care about what we do or where we go, as long as we get on.

• in my opinion
    a cute (heart) girl and a lovely ( not only in the words) guy and love love love <3 that's it :-)

• ANYTHING U LIKE WIFE 😘😂😂

• so long as i can go to red lobster.

• Anything, as long as you're my date ☺️

• Some beer, Rock and Roll and lots of love!!

What Girls Said 6

• Uhh I don't know.. but if I had to say, I'd prefer that we just spend a day at home. We could cook together and explore new recipes. We could enjoy the food while watching a movie or something. When it's at night, probably drive to somewhere where you could see the beautiful night sky with stars shining. Then perhaps we'd talk for the rest of the night there. And when either one of us is tired, we'd drive back home to get some sleep.

addicted2success.com/.../...ion-Picture-Quotes.jpg

• I try not to carry specific ideas because then when they don't come true, what actually happened can seem like less than. As long as it's adventurous, romantic, and charming then it has potential to be perfect.

• To meet my boyfriend in person. Thats all really :)
    (LDR's dont ask for much more than that xD they have been through hell nd back. The only thing they expect is the oportunity to one day meet in person).

• Dinner at a classy restaurant followed by a great horror movie, then snuggling at his place. :D

• The date where me and the guy turn out to think alike and have so many things in common

• well done then ^_^

• ... sleeping.