There's no such thing as the friend zone. At least not for me. Girls and Guys, do you agree?

I can never ever be able to friendzone a girl no matter what. If a girl seems to enjoy my company, talking to me and being around me, i will surely tend to think or question if she likes me or is at least interested in dating me or not. My mind and thoughts about a given girl can never be purely platonic no matter how attractive she is. I always tend to think if there could be something between us. If i'm not attracted to her, then i try to stay distant from her, keep the relationship superficial or just completly ignore her and act like i don't know her. If i'm attracted, then i will maybe try my luck with her. If it doesn't work out well, then i just disappear. I prefer girls to see me as a sexual men or predator who will not stick around for long and not as her gay guy friend with whom she acts like he was one of her girl friends. Anyone agrees with me? Your thoughts please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think this is a healthy view on human relations.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• That's a fairly unhealthy view of women... They're people, just like men are.

• This is something beyond my control. I cannot be hypocrite with myself. I just can't view a girl as just friends even if i don't find her attractive at all. I will always tend to question if she's the one that likes me. Because that happened a lot to me in the past. I never had a platonic relationship with a girl no matter how hard i tried.

• Na, the friendzone exists. Some people do it to others and some don't, some people allow themselves to languish in the friendzone and some don't.

• No it definitely exists, just some people never let themselves get put in it