Girls, Where does a non-religious virgin in his late 30s who has no dating experience meet a woman who will not think he's a loser?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Everywhere and anywhere. You could meet someone in the street, while you taking part in your favourite hobby etc. No one is going to think you are a loser. And if you do fear this is some kind of deal breaker - which shouldn't be - you don't need to tell anyone. Its not like you have this Neon sign saying "Hi, I am a Virgin and a Loser" You are not a loser. Just unlucky. Big difference. (you might be asexual). Society has too much stuff on sex and the amount of people anyone has had so to speak.

Personally, I think sleeping around male or female is degrading.

I don't think all that women really likes the cad who puts himself at risk of disease and treat women like sh*t.

What Girls Said 5

• The secret about this predicament is that the women that you meet wherever you choose to go out, will have no idea that you are a virgin or inexperienced. If you can maintain a fair amount of confidence and have the chance to get to know a woman, if she really likes your personality and chemistry together she likely will not find either of these things to be a true "deal breaker."

• Its not where. Its what type of women he associates with. Maybe someone open minded and can likes your personality.

• Anywhere on earth.
    Not everyone is a judgmental prick

• That's sweet. Some girls will appreciate that. Go to church best place to meet girls looking for a guy that hasn't been with tons of women. Honestly I find it extremely attractive. Not every girl is the same though. Good luck!

• Anywhere!!