Girls, first date advice for guys?

I have a lunch date with an old friend but I just got out of a LTR with a girl. Any tips fir the first date other from be yourself. Cause that's obvious to me. Should I pick her up? Should I kiss her?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• As cliche as it is be yourself.. you dont want to act interested about something you really aren't because it might be something important to her. Also show her you are interested and making her feel pretty (because I mean she probobly took forever to get ready) lastly not all girls might like it but being a gentlement might help, opening doors for her and stuff. good luck :)

• Haha no that's too cliche. But thank you!

What Girls Said 4

• To second the don't look at your phone comment- just go ahead and leave it in your car.

You can offer to pick her up, but I'd ask it as an option. "I can pick you up, or would you rather meet there?"

Don't kiss her at the beginning. If she seems receptive, you might be able to at the end. If she looks at your mouth, bites her lip, she's probably thinking about kissing you. But only you can make that determination. Or you could ask. I like when guys ask.

• Get to know her first. Find out what things you both like and dislike. Don't be awkward about it. Give her positive compliments about anything like: Hairstyle, clothes... etc.. Also, make sure you have good hygiene & a good attitude. Good luck.

• I would pick her up. If you feel like the date is going well, kiss her at the end. Take her somewhere where you can talk. ( not the movies), and maybe somewhere where you can walk- park, beach, etc

• Don't look at your phone when you're talking or when she's talking
    Don't order food if it can get stuck between your teeth
    Don't talk about sex or exes
    Dress up but not too much, and not too sloppy