Girls, Have you ever called a Good-looking random guy " Brother" and were you attracted to him?

Your opinions. Thank-you :))))

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd do that to deliberately friend zone a guy I knew was interested. I would never, neeever call a guy I liked/found attractive 'brother'.

• Thanks :) If you were 40 years old and the guy you were attracted to was 20 years old. Would you call him " Brother even though you are attracted to him?

• You are very Gorgeous... Maybe you should consider becoming a Cougar... Nah JUST KIDDING.. I MEAN ONLY THE COUGAR PART. The truth is you are so Gorgeous :)

• Thanks Mr. ;)

What Girls Said 6

• No I have not

• Thanks :) Have you ever called a Good-looking random guy " Brother" ?

• No, if I were attracted to the guy I wouldn't call him 'brother' or any variation that could be misinterpreted as a friend-zoning term. I don't friend zone guys I'm attracted to.

• Thanks :) Would you call " Brother" if you were attracted to a guy, but say he was 20 years old and YOU were 40 years old... ?

• No, I wouldn't. I'd need to not find him attractive

• Thanks :) If you were attracted to a 20 year old guy and you were 40 years old and taken, would you call him " Brother " or not?

• He he was a really attractive guy. I called him bro. It was the worst idea ever!!!

• Thanks :) Why did you do it?

• It was more like I went upto him and was gonna ask him out and he was like "hey, this is my gf" and I was like "cool bro, see you later "
      Shoot me!

• oh ok.. haha.. things happen ;)

• No I don;t call anyone brother

• hahaha, one of my chick friends did that to a teacher of ours. Worst thing she ever did.

• Thanks :) Was she attracted to the teacher? Why did she call him "Brother" ?

• she called him "bro" thinking that because she knew everything about him, because she was stalking him, that they were actually good friends

• so you friend calls him " Bro " to hide her true-feelings for him?

• i never have.