Girls, I got rejected by 10 different girls in 9th grade should I give up?

Every girl I asked out in high school has said no to me. In 10th grade I acted like love wasn't real to help myself get over these rejections. Its kinda dumb & impossible to do that but I still gave up for life. I get really stressed out when I see a two people who are dating, or a married couple not just bc I'm hella jealous but bc theyre all assholes they think they're better than everyone else (not every single couple but you know what I mean. My thoughts is that if I get rejected by 10 girls in the past why would anyone want to date me in the future. What do y'all think?

Can I just give up?
I'm 17 and a rising senior rn
I'm tired of hearing No from every single girl its like a curse from God
I figure if I give up (I gave up back at 15 in 10th grade) girls won't say no to me and I don't have to put up with being rejected

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations, you got rejected along with pretty much every other guy in 9th grade around the world. LOL! Some guys even have a higher number than that! But I can't knock a guy for trying. You're trying to impress the elusive Grade 9 girl (or now, Grade 10 girl) which is no easy feat. This is the age that girls are usually virgins and very afraid to lose it or afraid to lose it to the wrong guy. They also care very much about appearances, and without getting a lot of experience on what matters, they choose superficial things to base whether or not you're datable right now. For example a woman in her 20s will want to date a doctor, but that doctor had to be a science whiz in highschool - something some highschool girls wanted nothing to do with then. They also wanted to date the bad boy in highschool, but guess what? -- in their 40s after the guy has been in jail a few times and won't stop his drug habit or get help for his drinking problem, the thrill of the bad boy is gone.

Just because ten girls rejected you just means you're learning what to do and not to do. Every little thing is one more experience you'll have that other guys won't know about because you kept trying. It's like going for job interviews and never getting a job. Are you just going to never try getting a job? No. You learn about interview techniques and what you can say and do that might work for the next time.

And seriously - it's highschool. If nothing works out in this year or the next two, you are still just there to get the bases down of your social experiences. Do you know how many guys actually never get laid in highschool? TONS. Most just lie about it and say they did just to get their friends off their backs. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZwXN5OgikA
    To say you give up for life in Grade 10 is depressing. One day you're going to find girls change as they age and begin to quit being so choosy and will want to go out with you because they understand better values that guys offer rather than what they saw on MTV. Just do what makes you happy and if you see a girl you like and want to talk to her, go for it. If it doesn't work, oh well, there will be someone else later on who might catch you off guard because you won't even see it coming. :)

• Thanks but I'm still not sure

• Fucking old people I know I'll be 40 too in the future but dont be such a dick😒

• Wow. Not sure what I said to set you off, but I do know why you're single now.

What Girls Said 8

• Girls are bitches in high school. You seem like a sweet guy, don't lose it. When they're done getting their hearts broken they'll see you for how great you are!

• It sucks and I know what your going through but just keep trying. The more girls you ask out the better chance one of them will say yes.

• I'm sick and tired of hearing no can't I just give up

• That happened twice

• The last two times that happened is what caused me to give up

• I'm 19 and only one person I've ever asked out has said yes. You've got time.

• Its not time that I'm worried about I'm worried that it will never happen

• Okay then just quit. We can't all try forever, so just give up. But if your upset or still lonely your not really in a place to compliance because you were the one who gave up.

• I will quit I'd rather give up and never be rejected than spend the rest of my life hearing no no no no matter how hard I try

• Dude not a single guy was interested in me when I was 17. Give it time.

• Its not about time its weather or not it will ever happen

• aren't people still the same after highschool

• People have to grow up when they enter the real world.

• Maybe you should look within. What is causing the ladies to say no? Are you too desperate? Do you ask out of genuine interest? Or do you just want to get laid? Women can sense these things

• I'm sweet thats the problem

• Yes women want to have sex but most of the time they want to wait for the right person. Also sweet is not a bad thing. After high school will be totally different. Just be patient

• Girls in their 20s and 30s like bad boys too

• That you should never give up

• Even if 10 girls said no & 0 said yes?

• Maybe you should go for a a different group of girls

• What do you mean different group?

• You have to accept who you are first before you can really bond with another wholeheartedly... To be honest a partner (when sincere) is just extension of yourself. If all you want is just to be seen this way with someone... That is not only shelfish to the one that you are with but yourself as well... Take your time to find the right one and all joking aside your concerns won't even matter anymore.

• I think you're too young to be asking out 10 different girls in one school year. Relax and focus in school, it's not like you're running out of time any time soon.

• I'm old asf 17 years is a long ass time
      I'm just asking weather its right that I gave up or not

• You never answered my last question. Some girls tend to like guys that look like bad boys, but that are really not bad boys. I'm sure you're some girls' type too though. You just have to find her.

• Im no ones type