Why did he just stop speaking to me?

I've been speaking to this guy for 10 weeks I met him online we spoke every day and we were 'seeing' eachother, we've slept together twice.

He kept telling me how much he liked me and that he wanted to be in a relationship etc saying all the right things and he seemed nice and I did actually like him loads.

I found out he'd been back on his online dating account and when I called him out on it he said he thought i was speaking to other men and when I assured him I wasn't he deleted it, this was two days ago, everything seemed fine as we weren't officially 'together' but last night I sent a message and he never replied he didn't even read it! So I messaged him this afternoon saying nice one for swerving me and he said what am I doing so I said wondering what ur problem is and why did he say he wanted to be with me then blank me so then he said he fell asleep! So I said does this mean u don't wanna see eachother anymore and he asked did I so when I said yeah he literally hasn't even text me back, I'm so hurt because I really liked him and I don't know why he's done this have I got a right to ask?

What Guys Said 1

• Because you are acting paranoid.

Let's go over the facts

*but last night I sent a message and he never replied he didn't even read it!
    (What an asshole...)

* So I messaged him this afternoon saying nice one for swerving me and he said what am I doing so I said wondering what ur problem is,
    (Then you start accusing him.)

*he literally hasn't even text me back,
    (I wonder why)

You messed up badly, don't text him, let him text you.
    If he still wants to that is.

What Girls Said 0