Would you rather date Black Israelite True Hebrews, KKK members, or Black Panthers?

Most Helpful Girl

• A black panther. They are the most normal out of the bunch. They are not even a hate group and don't commit acts of terrorism against other races

Kkk? Hell no I'm black
    Hebrew Israelites? Way too extremist and controlling to women

• Notice you substituted black supremists for the words extremist to woman. Being black that would make sense to a bias person with some racist intent, such as comparing to KKK which you would fully allege white supremists wouldn't you? So be it, operation phase is in complete motion.

What Girls Said 3

• Ahh, none of the above.

• Black panthers I'm not with that kkk shit

• Ahh, but that KKK shit is in equal opposition as Black Panthers. So what have you just told me? I can understand why.

• Ya knoe what why are we defending these people who are in hell now why am I arguing with you this is not school I know they both killed so why just tell me whyyyyy

• because I'm exposing the truth, not defending. This is school. They are in place to take racist brunt from everyone.😂. Tough job but somebody has to do it.😂

• None of the above. I they are members of hate groups.

What Guys Said 4

• The "True Hebrews" are generally not going to sleep with you (unless you convert and marry them... just a little personal experience there...). The Panthers and the Klan spend too much time figuring out how they are going to get rid of each other - so unless you are a party to one or the other, why would anyone put themselves in That predicament? Never heard of Black Israelites so I can't answer that one.

• A black panther, for sure. If they weren't disbanded, that is. (unlike the KKK...)

• They relenquished their racist people and went back to their establishment foundings. They are still there. There racist people who did them moved on to black Israelite true Hebrews now. So now what we must do is oppose KKK with Black Israelite true Hebrews. 😂. They take on the brunt of everyone's racism.

• Because I had to purge.

• The black panthers foundation and ethic moral and ideology was being damaged.

• Black Panther, because she wouldn't try to quote the bible for every argument and last time I checked the Black Panthers weren't lynching people. Plus I saw a female black panther uniform and it is sexy!

• kkk members