What do you think of the #DONTJUDGEMECHALLENGE?

This whole new "WAVE" Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't heard of it all...

Is it basically a way for people to say ignorant things and try and get away with it?

• More likely, in a video tho

• I see... Yes I don't like that at all. No coincidence it happens as the US is hitting critical strides with gay marriage and the confederate flag/racism.

I think I shall avoid these videos... haha

What Girls Said 5

• It is fucking stupid lol. It doesn't even make sense.

• loads of people who wants to show they're good looks

• Ridiculous

• It's the worst new trend, you're literally making fun of people's insecurities by calling acne frizzy hair and facial hair ugly and saying that girls need makeup to be beautiful!

• Its stupid and I think it is hurtful to people who actually deal with acne , such as me , and having a unibrow etc. People are just trying to make it a trend and drawing on their face isn't truly showing the point of the " challenge ".

What Guys Said 4

• Seriously? Fuck you to anyone who thinks they're so good looking that they need to make themselves ugly so that they can relate to others.

• it's good looking girls/guys way to show that they are better than you (who have acne, bad hair or uni eyebrow ) they are making fun of most of us. at least this is how i see it

• Don't know why it's a trend seems really dumb

• It's dumb.