Guys, would you date a girl with all these problems and she is still finding out what else is wrong with her?

allergic to rare egg whites, all tree nuts, feathers, some dogs fur, allergic to own sweat, chlorine my eye site goes in and out sometimes, eyes sometimes swell up so she can't see at all, get hives during the summer and during the winter skin brakes open and starts bleeding, have dermatitis which is all over skin and its even on her head, can't wear foundation or blush, can only wear certain perfumes and lotion, can't put perfume ony skin, take 4 and 1/2 pills in the morning at 2:00 take one more and at night take 4 and 1/2 pills and take them every day and that's not counting allergy pills or any pain pills. she's had the sickness foot in mouth when she was younger and so she had scars from that some of the scars are indents in her skin.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I'm good.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes! I admire you immensly for the way you cope with all you have to. It does not detract from you being a lovely girl with a lovely personality.

There is nothing to stop a guy from dating you if he cares about you.

• Sure i would :) but i'd be best to fully find out first what all the problems are so you know what to tell the guy thats all, it's a lot less confronting for the guy at first if he fully know's what's going on thats all

• Yes. Absolutely. But only if she lets me take care of her... Although, I'd wait till she becomes an adult

• Yes dating isn't about only physical attraction. I don't care if you have x amount of "problems" if you have a good personality I will date you

• It's going to be challenge for most guys to be honest. However there are some guys who will do anything for a girl they love.