Girls, when is the best time to make a move?

Every girl that I've tried to flirt with, I always find it hard to make a move, such as a kiss. When do you kiss though? Look in the eyes when close, then move in slowly for the kiss? i don't know haha!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I had one guy inhale and exhale then close his eyes like he was going in to battle < so probs don't do that.

If you're on a date, then you both know why you're there, so there's no reason to feel shy or weird. If it's not a 'date' situation then make a lot of eye contact during conversation, that usually a pretty good indicator for me to know that a guys interested. Non-verbal queues are a good warm up to a good kiss, light touching, eye-contact, moving closer while talking etc... If a guys getting close and I'm not interested then I step back and HOPEFULLY they get the idea. I think guys sometimes confuse spontaneity with shocking someone, personally I don't like being lunged at from a metre away. You only get one "first move" so better make it count.

What Girls Said 4

• Ha- Yeah, the guy I'm dating now didn't move in for the kiss until the end of our 5th date, and we didn't even hold hands until our 7th. Hell- there was no physical contact at all whatsoever until I initiated a hug on our 3rd date.

Personally, I thought it was endearing.

• I mean you obviously no the process. The problem is your toooooo awkward with it. But she's probably thinking the same thing you are. Most girls including myself like when a guy kisses us first or unexpected. As long as she's into you and your into her. Just think, she's thinking the exact same thing as you. And that should help give you the confidence to say I'm finally gonna do it. If it ends badly then you know you at least tried and she wasn't the right one.

• No, no, no. MAKE the girl do the first move.😉

• that sounds good!