Does she like me? (Reasons too please)?

I have this friend, a girl that I have a crush on, and we've been friends for about a school year. She told me that I am her best guy friend, she has openly called me her bæ. We text a lot, at least an hour each day. On the last day of school, because I wasn't going to see her again for a couple years, she hugged me for like 10 seconds, and as we pulled away she looked like she was about to cry. She usually is a loud and kinda talkative person--it was the most quiet i had ever seen her. She's told me that she'll miss me a lot, and she has told me that she had missed me at several different parties that I didn't go to. We have had conversation that we call "awkward". (discussions about "bedroom stuff") These discussions are generall discussed where I'm talking about some 'mystery girl' and she's talking about some 'mystery guy'. However, we seem to generally agree as far as guy/girl positions. (top/bottom, etc) However, she has maintained to her friends that I'm just a friend, and she still seems to mostly maintain that she just thinks of me as a friend. I don't know how to interpret these signals. (Note, since I am a guy, and I do have a crush on her, I might be slightly biased to see things the way I want to see them) Thanks for the help!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she just sees you as a friend. My best friend is a guy and him and I have talked/texted everyday even longer than you two do. I'm talking about from as soon as we get home from school to like 12pm-2am everyday. I still just see him as a friend. My best friend none the less of course. I'd cry too if knew I wouldn't see him for a long time and I've told him I missed him many times. I would say she's not into you like that, but you never know...

What Girls Said 5

• I think that she may not realize at this moment that she's attracted to you. She probably has you friend zoned without knowing but eventually maybe she'll come to her senses or she just genuinely wants to be your friend.

• I think she likes you but probably isn't sure if you do and therefor doesn't want to tel her feelings because it will make the friendship awkward if you don't fell that way which is why she always keeping bring up the word "friend"

• Sounds like she really likes you... and I mean like likes you... I say ask her out

• I think she's either confused on how she feels about u or she thinks of u as a friend

• sounds like she does!

What Guys Said 1

• She most certainly does