Guys, If you don't want a relationship right now, would you be open to a girl saying this or not?

If you didn't want a relationship right now, and a girl said that she didn't either, but still wanted to see where things went with you or that she wanted to get to know you more, but not just with intentions of friendship. Would you be open to doing that or not and why?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok why do people complicate things? If i dont want a relationship then why would i want to get to know someone? Thats what a relationship is! even just being friends has expectations cause eventually someone falls for the other then there playing the waiting game hoping someday that person decides they want a relationship

What Guys Said 6

• If you lied just because you really like the guy and wanna stay close to him regardless the fact that he doesn't want a relationship you might end up wasting your time and maybe getting your feelings hurt as he might date other women (maybe he doesn't want a relationship with you.)
    But if you dont want a relationship either, you will likely end up being friends with benefits, so it's up to you to decide what you really want..

• Depends on what I get out of it.

• If you only wanna bang him just bang him (im sure he'd be all for it), if not just get to know him first or just be friends or nothing at all

• I don't suppose he insinuated that he was off from all human contact...

• I personally, would appreciate the up front honesty, and if I really liked the girl, I would be willing to give it a go :)

• Unless you mean you want a friend with benefits, all you're saying is "I don't want a relationship either, but I want to see if I would date you."