Guys, Do white guys like black girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of irrelevant. If there's a guy you like, show him. He may be into you and he may not. It could be because they aren't into black girls for one reason or another or it could be that they just aren't into you. Either way, the next guy could have a different opinion.
    Just keep putting yourself out there until your find that one like the rest of us are trying to do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I am going to be honest with you... And that's just personal... And I can also predict people coming at me...
    Could I be legitimately attracted to a black girl... Maybe just hasn't happened and I GUESS it would be thought... Girl gotta be REALLY PRETTY...
    Now I never dated a Black Girl..
    Can I envision it happening someday... Maybe
    Can I see myself marrying a Black girl and spend the rest of my life with her... Im sorry but very honestly, no, I don't at all
    BUT... That his just me... And my 1 opinion, and to answer your question in general... Yea I think most White Guys are attracted to black girls

1|1
    1|1
  • Not a white guy, no idea.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't. I can't generalize an entire race and gender.

1|0
    0|0
  • I most certainly do!

1|0
    0|0
  • Some could care less about color and are attracted to the person inside. Wish you the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less about skin color

1|0
    0|0
  • not as much as some say they do. Living in the tri-state area -_- Many guys i know stay away from black girls. Black girls are much different than white girls. They got too many bad stereotypes associated with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some, just as some black girls like white guys. That said, I don't think more than 5% of black girls or white guys is really into the other group.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black girls, yeah. I can like a woman from any race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously, what is with these questions? It's like everyone has a fetish for white people

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, almost dated one and have had crushes on at least half a dozen black women.

1|0
    0|0