Girls, would it really bother you if your man went from hair to balding?

Maybe you have been through this before or can just imagine the situation. Say your man was handsome, treated you well, etc. But suddenly he started losing his hair... not right away but like after 3 years you notice he has thinner hair and you know in a few more years it's gonna be worse. Would that turn you off from being attracted to him? Is this a dealbreaker?

Also I am kinda asking girls in their 20s/early 30s, since I am 25 and the girl I am dating is 24. We've been dating for almost 2 years, she hasn't mentioned my thinning hair but I am sure she notices.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys who are losing their hair! Even time I see a couple with a guy that is thinner up top, I just sign and think 'wow, that woman must have one heck of a sex life'. It is testosterone that causes hair lost, but testosterone also gives a guy his sex drive. i have dated men with a full head of hair well into their 30s, and sex was boring.

What Girls Said 8

• It's nbd at all. It's not like you can help it. Even prince William is balding and lots of girls like him. Accept the bald and try to be a cool bald guy instead of a sad bald guy.

• Not at all my partner is getting pretty close to bald but I still find him just as attractive as the day I met him two years ago :-)

• Im not a lot about appearance but it doesn't mean it wouldn't bother me, i mean i would be concerned about your health first before anything. This shouldn't be a deal breaker unless its a serious sickness that could affect our kids.

• If one guy is handsome with bald hair, I would never break him up :D
    hard to find having bald head but still handsome u know

• No it's just hair

• If I loved him no it wouldn't turn me off

• If you're a nice guy, respect your lady and treat her well, your thinning hair and hair loss is not an issue. It's just superficial.

• If I've been dating him for two years, then I probably love him and hair loss won't change that.