What does it mean when a girl is constantly breaking up with you?

Been dating this girl for about a month now and in the last week she's broken it off twice with me but she still messages me how she's sad and how she misses me. I'm so tired of it, I took her fro a romantic picnic on Friday and she ruined it by talking about how she's uncomfortable cause she needs to feel more cared about etc and yesterday she saent me a message saying she can't do this anymore and she needs to be alone, i said okay if thats what you want. would it help the situation if I just went cold turkey no contact? she messaged me 3 times today saying she was sad and that she misses me and i haven't replied, she also posted a pic of a park we went to with the caption "here's to memories" If i just ignore her will she realize that I am fed up?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl we do those things and expect a certain response from guys. If we don't get it it'll only upset us more and we'll feel like we aren't cared about because you aren't chasing. Maybe she's doing that as a sign of desperation because she needs more attention from you. Some men fail to realize how important time.. attention and affection is to a girl. Maybe you feel you're doing enough but you aren't. And you don't have to go above and Beyod. Please believe the littlest things will make us happy. A simple good morning beautiful text. A randok compliment.. a surprise.. and most important.. TIME AND AFFECTION. goodluck

What Girls Said 3

• Crazy, leave her

• dude, she sounds like trouble and hurt. Ignore her, move on. Find someone you're not going to be in a constant on and off relationship with.

• Thats what im leaning towards, our relationship is weird cause she's liked me for about half a year and i didn't really like her and we had a friends with benefits thing going but i recently developed feelings and thought she'd be happy we were finally dating and then this...

• you'll be much happier in a relationship that's more like a lazy river than a rollercoaster.

• it means you two are going to keep breaking up

What Guys Said 1

• She is not emotionally mature enough for a relationship. Break up with her.