If a boy eats u out are u still considered a virgin?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your definition of "virginity". Some define virginity as never have done any sexual act, therefore, if you've performed a handjob, blowjob, or cunnilingus you would stop being aw virgin.

Other people say being a virgin means you've never had sexual intercourse, therefore, if there's no penetration, you're still a virgin. Once the penis goes inside the vagina, you stop being a virgin.
    I go with the last definition, so you're still a virgin.

What Guys Said 10

• People have different definitions of virginity, but to me losing virginity is full sexual intercourse, so you'd still be a virgin.

• The classic definition would be if no penis has penetrated your vag.
    In your case, you would still be a virgin.

• Yes, a penis entering a vagina is the only thing that constitutes as losing your virginity. Even if you've shoved a dildo in there before, you're still a virgin.

• Sexual intercourse is defined as genital penetration, so yes you're still a virgin don't worry. Don't let anyone else tell you when to have sex either. You'll know when you're ready, and you're the only person you need to listen to :)

• Oral sex is sex. It's in the name.

• Ehh... pretty much.

• No, virgin to me is never had oral sex/intercourse

• I believe it's only taken with penitration

• Yes " Virgini surly

• There needs to be penis penetration for you to lose your virginity.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol, of course. Penis in vagina = virginity lost.

• Well, it depends on what your definition of virginity is.

• Lmfao yes you are.

• Still a virgin but not so innocent
    I would say you're sexually experienced now. But still a virgin

• Yes you are

• Yes because you haven't had sex to lose you hymen. A piece of skin has to be ruptured first

• Just a side note, being a virgin" and being "sexually active" can be seen as two different things.

The dictionary term for "virgin" is "person who has never had sexual intercourse". So, technically you are still a virgin, since there was no penetration involved.

"Sexually active" usually means to, well, doing sexual actions to another person. (If you ever preform oral sex and your doctor asks if you are "sexually active", you should honestly tell him. They ask because there are numbers of diseases that can be transmitted through oral sex).

So I would say you have not yet lost your virginity, but you are sexually active.