Does ignoring girls actually really work?

Does ignoring girls actually make them want you more? I've been noticing that the more attention I pay to girls the less they like me, but when im cold and distant they seem a little more intruiged, is this an effective dating tool?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh to an extent. But 98% of the time it just pisses me off.

What Girls Said 3

• doesn't work with me, but to some it might

• doesn't work on me. Usually I send them a message saying buh bye and never talk to them again.

• i'd say its effective for some flirty fun but might not attract a long term relationship

What Guys Said 2

• Yea I did it to one girl during my trial on being an asshole and I was just ashamed that it worked The more I did it and ignored her and talked to other girls the more she wanted to be with me from what I saw Its a good tool but it's a bad one in my opinion

• Don't play games with people. Women and men feel the need to tease and play games with each other in order of feel more satisfied or needed by another person. Ultimately its annoying, a waste of time and depressing.