Is this guy just looking for attention?

He's s bit awkward and hasn't had a lot of experience with girls. When we hung out, he bought me a shirt I really wanted and a week later I posted a picture online of me wearing it. He messaged me saying that it looks good and then said "you should think of me while you wear it." The photo got around 50 likes and yet not one of them was from him... Yet he liked all of my comment responses under the photo as well. That aside, he has been a bit lacking in communication recently so Im wondering why he would buy it for me and say "think of me" if he doesn't even like me enough to pay more attention to me? does he just want attention but not actually for me to develop feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps he expected some other sort of response from you after he told you to think of him, maybe leading him to think you're not interested.

• Maybe you are right. I responded to him that I wasn't wearing the shirt at the moment instead of saying something cute. other times that he hinted at feelings I would only respond with emoji smileys or something similar instead of saying how I felt. I was too shy, but maybe he took these to mean I wasn't interested!

• Yeah when it comes to signs, most guys don't pick them up appropriately, either the good ones or the bad ones.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's waitinf for you to send him a message. Girls can send guys messages first, it's not at all a bad thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Like you said he's awkward. It sounds like he doesn't know how to effectively tell you he likes you.