What to do when a girl approaches you?

Im used to girls calling me ugly so this is new and strange to me but lately lots of girls are walking up to me with smiles. Sometimes they have a cell phone out. If I like them, what do I do to score a date? This is totally new to me. Details would be nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are almost always way ahead of guys on this. If she likes you she has already thought out a dozen scenarios in her head. All you have to do is fall into one.

Having said that, the other posts are right, just because a girl smiles at you that isn't an invitation. Smile back and say something and look for more definite signs of interest. Does she look at you intently, how close is she standing, does she touch your arm or shoulder etc & etc?

What Girls Said 1

• Approach them and ask them whether they are interested in hanging out.

What Guys Said 3

• Ask what they are doing today if they don't have plans later ask if they would like to have a drink or coffee if they like you they will say yes and you go from there

• A smile is not an immediate indicator of interest, they are nice towards you but don't assume they're into you, just ask them out so you will know if they are incorporated not

• Don't confuse people just being nice walking by as flirting with you.