Should I contact this girl back?

So, I met this amazing girl on a dating site. I just went on there for fun but then I met her. She's amazing and we just have so much in common and I think I might really like her. We talked for a while. She mentioned adding me on fb later on and then we said goodnight. I over thought and I'm easily scared about relationships and stuff alike, and I deleted my account, thinking that what we had was too good to be true anyway and that it's never work (she lives in topeka, I in seattle) and that I was terrified of possible commitment or telling her. I immediately regretted this decision and found her on fb but I don't know if I should tell her every thing. To make this more complicated, the dating site age minimum is 18, (I'm almost 16) and she's 19. I'm very mature for my age and it didn't even cross my mind that I didn't mention my real age. Soo, I'll also have to explain that. I don't know what to do. I really need to get back into the dating game, and she was great. Thoughts? Advice? P. s. I know the actions I did here were stupid. I tend to be an overthinking fuckup.

• forget it; don't contact her
  • Yes! tell her everything

What Guys Said 1

• Contact her...
    Good /Negative outcome... it's the only way to know for sure. Good luck

• But what if she ends up hating me, or my friends/family see her on my friends list and ask I'm not even out of the closet yet lol... or how would we even work out when we're so far away.. am I just way too doubtful or what?

• If she hates you, she hates you... think the other way it could be amazing too !!! .
      If you don't ask, you will always wonder what if

What Girls Said 1

• Contact her.