Guys, what do you think when a girl is shy when you first meet her?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• When I see a shy girl that I like my first thoughts are how do I say hi and start a conversation without making her more uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 5

• I MUST MAKE HER LAUGH! that is about all i think of... whenever i meet a girl for the first time. since thats the only way i can really talk to women o. o

• in all honesty I think a lot of "shy" girls already have a boyfriend. But they are quite and appear shy because they are out of their social group..-_- and really do not want attention from needy and annoying guys. So they keep quite just to pull through the day and then once back at home, are happy and jolly or whatever they are when they aren't some place else.

• i like it when they're shy and then open up because that means that they've began to trust me, and that makes me feel good to know that.

• Got a thing for a shy girl

• I want to know more about her. Shyness is a good thing.