Should I be worried about this photo?

My boyfriend was at a big com. Over th. Week. I presume it's his friend that's hugging him from behind. Should I be worried cos I don't want to start a fight !
should i be worried about this photo?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be too worried. That looks pretty innocent. It's an affectionate hug from behind like a friend would give. Its obviously a pic they posed for. It's hardly proof of anything. If it bothers you, calmly ask him who that is in the picture and let him explain. If you fly off the handle over this, you are going to appear possessive and jealous and that won't be good for your relationship. Haven't you ever innocently hugged a guy?

• I have but I know they would have feelings for me that's why. I just said to him that it it a lovely photo of them two getting ready for the after competition party and if he likes her it's ok that I get it and for him to have a good day. I probably messed it up big time.

• You probably didn't. You mentioned the photo and he's aware you know about it. Don't bring it up again. If your relationship with him is fine otherwise, don't sweat it. Just be happy. Something I've learned in life is not to be too possessive. That will just drive him away. Besides, if he develops feelings for another girl, there's nothing you can do to change that. No more than he can change you having feelings for another guy.

• I just said it to him that I am proud that his team came second. And I am proud of him no matter what. I hop he won't be too mad cos I really do worry about everything. And take it so close to heart but he is totally opposite and looses his cool so quick

What Guys Said 3

• That photo says nothing.

• But if she's hugging him?

• Teasing?

• It"s a possibility. Such a photo reflects just 1/100th of a second of his and her life.

• Wow you are so much taller than this guy. Wow sexy and lucky.

• It's not like she's grabbing his crotch. don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 2

• UHH i dont know... :o

• It's just a friendly pose. Nothing to worry about.