Oh no, I agreed to meet this guy from Tinder tonight for a drink but when I asked his body build, he said he's fat. I want to cancel now?

Its already 6:30pm and we are supposed to meet at 8pm (we only matched an hour ago)

He only had one picture and couldnt tell his body build so I asked and he said "Fat as fuck"

I am not attracted to fat guys :( I know its not all about looks but I just dont really prefer fat build.

How should I cancel? but he seems pretty nice guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be joking with you and surely you could tell by his pictures? How about you go, enjoy yourself and see how it goes and if you don't like him, don't arrange a second date. If you really don't want to go, say that something's happened or that you've just remembered that you're going out tonight already with family, then cut off contact.

What Guys Said 10

• he said he is fat as fuck? maybe he was joking and waiting to surprise you in person lol. that's a high risk move though. you can always go for a drink and then leave.

• Just message him saying something like ''Are you really 'fat as fuck?'', And if he says yes, Then just say ''sorry i dont like fat people''/

Problem solved.

• Let him know you're not interested anymore. You may come off as superficial, but just remember: everyone is. Tinder is kind of built around that.

There's always just not showing up. That's the easy way.

However, if he seems nice, go anyway and at least hang out. Nothing has to get physical if you don't want it to.

• Could you not go out for one drink and say you are not feeling it

• Eh, it's just a drink. You'd probably survive. It's not like there's any strong commitment on Tinder. But if you really need to cancel, just tell him something came up and that you're sorry, but you'll have to cancel. Expect him to try to reschedule.

• Tell him you have diarrhea.

• how about sudden family dinner with family friends?

• That sounds like too much of a cop out.
      You could say you do shift work and just got called in though.

• Just cancel, LOL.

• Why don't you just not go? Tell him hey sorry sothing came up. This isn't rocket science woman

• Why do you even have to ask, you know you're not going to go anyways. If you're gonna be shallow, then have a spine to back it up! It's only a date, the dude's not gonna be heartbroken.

• so just call him and tell him you met someone and dont feel right going on with the date.

What Girls Said 11

• I think you should go because he may have been joking about being "fat as fuck". Sounds like he was just playing around and might actually have a nice body

• It's just a drink, it's not like you promised him your first born. Go for the drink, if you don't like what you see then say you can't stay because you have prior obligations early tomorrow, and take your leave.

• Just go, you might have fun, also you could form a friendship, but if not then just dont see him again afterwards

• It's okay, guys feel the same way about fat women

• just probably go and have a talk and say ba bye you definitely dont have to go on the 2nd date.. watch the fat tinder date social experiment video on youtube which is the same damn situation you're stuck in and should definitely calm you down.. :)

• I actually saw that but the thing is i dont want to waste my and his time. I have to ride cab too going to the bar.

• Are you sure he wasn't just being sarcastic? Maybe he isn't really fat. Too bad there isn't a way for you to see him but he can't see you. Just to make sure. I know how you feel, though. Good luck!

• lol thats not nice :D

• It sounds like he's joking because you asked such a superficial question.

• Why not just go and hang out? Hanging out with him one night doesn't really mean you'll have to marry the dude! Plus, yeah, what every one else said, he could be joking.

• ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­

https://i.imgur.com/2REXCQz.gif

• Just go. And if you didn't like him make an excuse and leave early.