What is with all the race related dating questions?

For example do white girls like black guys? Why don't white girls like white guys anymore.
Date who you want, you can find someone of your prefered race to date.
I don't understand the interest.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• like half of them are trolls, maybe im just being nice though lol.

• All these questions are inherenlty racist, and should be deleted by Gag, if the site wants to be hospitable to minority opinions and cultures.

Thanks for raising the question. It's all pure racist trolling.

• I doubt these questions are asked out of genuine curiosity tbh.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...27193e6bff358f988b91d.jpg

• It is all on a cycle this week it is interracial dating next week it will be white pride the week after homosexuality.

• I love all races i dont judge or discriminate for me every race has beautiful women 😉👌

• Said the biracial girl who doesn't belong in any race and therefore has a complex for such questions.

• Me being biracial is not relevant. If anything it seems that others care race about while I do not.

• Aha aha. Wow geez im not colour blind. Im just not prejudiced :P
      Forgot the mention by the way

• and race is not just skin colour.

• I think some are just trolls looking to stir some shit and deliberately make divides. Others are genuinely obsessed with white people.

• Because race is the hot-button issue of the moment. So many minorities are on a mission to ferret out the racism they believe is inherent to the condition called being white.

What Girls Said 3

• Because people like what they like. It's not like they're intentionally being racist or anything. They probably liked multiple people and saw a pattern of race. Or there's just something they like most about a certain race.
    It's not bad, it's just what they like.
    It's like how some people prefer short people or tall people, freckles or tanned skin.

• Its a discussion generator.
    Also many people would disagree with u

I share the same opinion as u though.

• Me either!
    Humaaan is good enough for me!