Girls, what the race of guys do you prefer? Black or White guys?

Girls, what the race of guys do you prefer? Black or White guys?

1|0
21|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm white and I prefer white men.

9|3
    0|1

What Girls Said 20

• I have no racial preference. I do have a strong policy against racist jerks though.

2|3
    0|0
  • Wow, is this serious?

An entire post by a white guy insecure over black guys? Goodness.

4|6
    13|3
  • I forgot the point and the question after all the pictures x_x

3|2
    0|0
  • Well... I've always liked white guys (I'm black and native american), but I'm completely and desperately in love with my black boo.

3|1
    0|0
  • I personally like purple guys.

2|4
    0|0
  • I tend to prefer white guys but both can be good looking, I honestly don't care much.

5|2
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me, I like all races of guys

2|2
    0|0
  • Lol the more I scrolled down the more I thought you were finished. All I looked at was the the first 2 charts and some of the pics. Besides all that I like all races of guys.

3|0
    0|0
  • I have no preference.
    Also their are a lot of girls who like black guys.

1|2
    0|0
  • Hylian they are damn sexy. ^^

1|0
    0|1
  • I am white and I prefer black guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mweh.
    Black And white guys

1|0
    0|0
  • I like black guys.

1|0
    2|2
    • I meant white guys

• I prefer white because in my country there's only few black mens

1|0
    3|2
  • I always had a preference for white guys.

2|1
    0|1
  • LOL These pictures...
    I'm attracted to both. But, I found out that I'm more attracted to white guys. I don't know how to explain why. I just know that I like them.

2|1
    0|1
  • I like blue/green eyes and lighter hair on a guy and that's a more common trait among white guys but I've also seen Milano (black and white) guys with light eyes and light hair that I found just as attractive as white guys with those traits. That's not to say I don't find black guys attractive and I'm opposed to dating them, it's just rare for me to find my personal preference among them. And I know a lot of girls of all races who are primarily attracted to black guys so.

1|0
    0|1
  • White guys a little more.

4|1
    0|1
  • I prefer any race other than a black American.

9|2
    4|4
  • White guys, of course.

10|3
    1|1

What Guys Said 9

• #OhCrap we potentially have a jealous, punk (posted #anon), biased (since you didn't even try to post a black male dating a __ girl), insecure, race baiting #BBC sucking troll here? i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

What I don't get is this, why da y'all constantly try to compare us a black men to white men? #WereNothingAlike besides what's between our legs. We can't be them and they can't be us. Certain girls love the naturals features we have.. and the same goes for them ^_^. Overall who cares? We'll getting #laid, right? LOL

1|3
    2|1
  • I don't know if you're a white guy try to put down black men cause you can't find any women, or you're a black guy crying cause most women prefer white men.

5|2
    0|0
  • What in the blue hell did I just read.

I thought this was going to be a typical race preference thread, but it ended up being a "White Guys are better then Black Guys" thread, and the asker used flawed incomplete studies, one sided pictures, and personal anecdotes from a few people to prove his point.

2|2
    3|0
  • By the time I finished scrolling through those pictures, I forgot the question.

4|3
    0|0
  • Lol pictures, pictures everywhere.

5|2
    0|0
  • So many pictures 0_o

2|3
    0|0
  • This is exactly what I meant. Absolute bitter imbeciles on this website.

4|2
    0|0
    • I swear! I clicked this thinking "oh, someone's asking a legitimate question and maybe they're a bit insecure about their ethnicity". Nope. Somebody's insecure all right, but they're releasing that insecurity in the form of an idiotic rant instead. Super productive. -.-

• you should've done a myTake instead, but yes only non-white people can understand how privileged white men are... I too accept that women generally prefer white men and hardly any woman will be against dating them, but many women will be against dating non-whites.

1|1
    2|0
  • FUCK! lol!
    i am hispanic and white lol! but i look arab so what the fuck does that make me! i dont even qualify for this shit!

0|0
    0|0