Girls, What does it feel like to kiss big juicy lips?

Have you ever kissed a guy with big juicy lips? The guy I like is Asian and he has nice big full juicy lips and I was wondering if they feel different than thin lips?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmmm I call my Mitt Mitt juicy lips. The best kind of lips to kiss. Very sensual and passionate😙

What Girls Said 5

• if the guy is a good kisser it makes a huge difference its like having more soft hot skin on skin compared to thin lips where stubble gets all up in there, if he's a bad kisser he will eat your chin

• Umm. From my personal experience, it seems to be a bit sloppier. But I've also kissed a guy with full lips who was an amazing kisser. But gooooooodddd my boyfriend right now has average lips (fuller bottom lip), and he's soo unngg.

• In my experience it was awful😷😷😫😫. It felt like he was LICKING my chin! Ughhhhhh!!! I don't know maybe he was just a bad kisser or something because ew. Gross!

• Those are the best lips in my opinion, a lot of guys who have big lips are good kissers

• doesn't matter it's more about the technique for me