Girls, If you met, say an older guy you had gotten to know on the internet, would you give him a b j on the first date?

I've met up with 3 women one closer to my age like 30s, the other 2 on Thier 20s... I had gotten to know all 3 well. I was surprised all of them offered or just sucked me of on the first date. , Very fun.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Well no not first date no.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't ''meet'' an older guy in the first place.

• Did you say 30s is closer to your age?
    If so then directly a year from now, I will be extremely offended by the comparison in age. :-O

• No lol I don't give out free bjs unless im in a committed relationship, not even if I like you. Gotta earn it man.

• Definitely not. I would also never even go on a date with a guy that much older in the first place.

• Ew no
    Filler

• 30s is closer to your age? Anyways girls that suck on the first date are more often sluts and not genuine girls. More often than not girls who go for older guys are looking for a sugar daddy anyway.

• I bet they're all diseased. Gross.

• Guys above 35 don't really appeal me
    And to answer your question no I wouldn't